Welcome to our blog!

Vivek and I wanted to share some news about Keshav and Vidya on a frequent basis with our close family and friends, and hopefully this will be a good way to do so! Please visit often, and I will do my best to keep things updated!

Friday, August 19, 2011

Mommy missed Keshav!!

Today was Mommy's first day back at work, and I was SO happy to get back home and hug and kiss Keshav!  I think he missed me as well because he was very smiley and playful when I came home.  It is definitely going to be difficult to be back at work, but that makes the quality of time that I get to spend with him that much better!

2 comments:

  1. a) i LOVE this pic
    b) the quality time is gonna be so amazing :-D
    c) can't wait to see him again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...this is adorable...I bet you'll get used to the new schedule really soon..hope you guys are well :-).

    ReplyDelete