Welcome to our blog!

Vivek and I wanted to share some news about Keshav and Vidya on a frequent basis with our close family and friends, and hopefully this will be a good way to do so! Please visit often, and I will do my best to keep things updated!

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving weekend!










This year, Vivek and I are thankful for having Keshav in our lives.  He has given us joy beyond what we ever expected!  We are also thankful for Keshav's grandparents who have shown unconditional love to Keshav and have helped us so much as we juggle being parents with our work outside the home.  We wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving, and we hope you have safe travels over the holidays!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanks Giving to all of you also. have a Happy Holidays. Love. Lots of Love to Keshav :)

    ReplyDelete