Welcome to our blog!
Vivek and I wanted to share some news about Keshav and Vidya on a frequent basis with our close family and friends, and hopefully this will be a good way to do so! Please visit often, and I will do my best to keep things updated!
Wednesday, January 25, 2012
8 month old birthday!
Our active little boy is 8 months old today! This was by far the hardest birthday pic that I have taken so far because Keshav NEVER stays still anymore! In fact, he tore the sign soon after I took this picture :) He is quite a wiggle worm. He is pulling to stand and starting to cruise along the side of his crib. He is a talkative guy saying "boo," "baa," and "lalalalallalal" all day long! He also is now eating finger foods like puffs and cheese, and he loves them. You definitely have to have some stamina to keep up with this guy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment