Welcome to our blog!

Vivek and I wanted to share some news about Keshav and Vidya on a frequent basis with our close family and friends, and hopefully this will be a good way to do so! Please visit often, and I will do my best to keep things updated!

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

One lucky mommy!

I am one lucky mommy!  Today we had Keshav's 9 month old doctor's visit, and once we were finished, I started to reflect on the last 9 months.  They have flown by so quickly, and all of a sudden, he is a big boy!  Of course, there are his measurements: weight 21 lbs 15 oz, height 30.5 in, and head circumference 47 cm.  But in addition to his physical growth, he has grown up so much in personality and temperament.  I truly value every moment that I get to spend with him during my new job as a stay-at-home-mommy.  He brings so much joy to my life with his giggles and slobbery kisses he gives me on my cheeks, and I feel so blessed and lucky to have him as my baby boy!

1 comment:

  1. Keshav is very lucky too to have such an amazing and loving mommy!!! And he is growing up so fast! We are looking forward to getting to play with him soon! :)

    ReplyDelete