Welcome to our blog!

Vivek and I wanted to share some news about Keshav and Vidya on a frequent basis with our close family and friends, and hopefully this will be a good way to do so! Please visit often, and I will do my best to keep things updated!

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Grandparents are such a blessing!

These past two weeks, both sets of grandparents have been able to come and visit us!  First, his Dadaji and Dadi came for a week, and Keshav was so excited to stay with them while Vivek and I took a nice getaway to Maine for the weekend!  They were also SO helpful to us when I was recovering from all the end of first trimester morning sickness I was going through, and I am so thankful for that!  He is truly attached to his Dadaji and Dadi, and he was so sad for them to leave!  He learned so many things from them over the week, one of them being how to punch balloons :)



The next weekend, his Nana and Nani came to visit!  We hadn't seen them since Thanksgiving, so they were so impressed with how much Keshav has grown and learned!  Even though their trip was short, we still got to enjoy meeting the Easter bunny together and visiting the Butterfly Garden!




Enjoying a yummy pizza dinner at Flatbreads in Burlington!



This is what Keshav does when we ask him to smile for the camera!
Keshav was amazed by the butterflies and so excited to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment