Welcome to our blog!

Vivek and I wanted to share some news about Keshav and Vidya on a frequent basis with our close family and friends, and hopefully this will be a good way to do so! Please visit often, and I will do my best to keep things updated!

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day!!

Vivek has been very busy at work lately, so Keshav and I were VERY excited to spend today with him and make him feel extra special on this Father's Day!  Keshav made Daddy his gifts this year...a t-shirt that he designed and created and a coaster that he made for Daddy to take to work with him!  Daddy wore his t-shirt proudly today :)  Shyam Mama and Ami Mami drove up to spend the afternoon with us as well!  We went to eat Mexican food for lunch and then to play mini-golf in Middleton, MA!  Keshav had a blast hitting the ball into the hole and eating ice cream afterwards!

Father's Day arts and crafts with
Abby and Sebastian!
Daddy showing off his new shirt!



Captain of the ship!

Reading the greens with Mama

 
 Ice cream time!!



We are so lucky to have Vivek in our lives.  He is the most amazing husband and father, and when I met him at Duke 13 years ago, I had no idea about all the ways that this remarkable man would change my world for the better.  He makes me a more confident and compassionate wife, mother, and woman.  Keshav lights up every time he sees his Daddy, and it touches my heart how much adoration he has for Vivek.  Thanks, Vivek, for always being there for us and working so hard to give us the most amazing life together!

No comments:

Post a Comment