Welcome to our blog!

Vivek and I wanted to share some news about Keshav and Vidya on a frequent basis with our close family and friends, and hopefully this will be a good way to do so! Please visit often, and I will do my best to keep things updated!

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Disney World - Part 2 - Hollywood Studios

During our second day at the parks, we visited Hollywood Studios, which used to be called MGM Studios back when we were kids.  I didn't know what to expect from this park since I didn't know much about it, but the kids loved it!  The kids got their faces painted first thing in the morning.  Vidya was so excited to have "paint face," and she chose the design she wanted herself!  Keshav chose a "Sully" face paint from Monsters Inc., which turned out to look so cool!


















Many of the attractions at this park were Star Wars-themed.  Keshav liked the Star Tours ride and watching the Storm Troopers marching past us randomly!  We also enjoyed the Toy Story Mania ride, and we watched many shows at this park!


The best show of the day was the Indiana Jones live stunt spectacular show!  I remember going to this show as a kid, and we were so lucky that Daddy got picked to be one of the volunteers to be an "extra" during the show!  We think he did a great job!





And finally, there were several character meetings here as well!

Buzz and Woody!

No comments:

Post a Comment