Welcome to our blog!

Vivek and I wanted to share some news about Keshav and Vidya on a frequent basis with our close family and friends, and hopefully this will be a good way to do so! Please visit often, and I will do my best to keep things updated!

Sunday, December 3, 2017

Stonegate Holiday Party 2017!

We are so grateful that our neighborhood does a Diwali/Holiday celebration every year!  It gives us a chance to get together as a community to dance and enjoy each other's company!  We love our neighborhood!

This year Vidya did a dance with her buddy Amy that Amy's mom taught them!  She was so excited to perform :)



Keshav loves to dance and was grateful that Esha's mom was teaching a dance for his age group.  He happened to be the only boy dancing this year, but he didn't mind!  He did a great job!



I taught a bhangra to some of the aunties in the neighborhood, and it was so much fun!









No comments:

Post a Comment