Welcome to our blog!

Vivek and I wanted to share some news about Keshav and Vidya on a frequent basis with our close family and friends, and hopefully this will be a good way to do so! Please visit often, and I will do my best to keep things updated!

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Keshav visits Houston-Part 3

On our last day in Houston, Keshav's Dadaji and Dadi came all the way from New Orleans to spend the day with us!  We enjoyed some delicious Indian pizza at home and then headed off to the Kemah boardwalk where Keshav visited the Aquarium restaurant (and we celebrated Dadaji's upcoming birthday!).  He also loved playing in the jumping fountains and, of course, riding the "up-and-down" once again!  Krish bhai rode on the choo choo train, but Keshav slept through that :)  Overall, we had such a wonderful trip!  We are so thankful to Neil, Reema, and Krish for hosting us and showing us an amazing time!  Keshav definitely loves his older brother, and I hope we have much more time together in the future!






1 comment:

  1. aaaahhhh! I can't get over the two bottom teeth! What a cutie :)

    ReplyDelete