Welcome to our blog!

Vivek and I wanted to share some news about Keshav and Vidya on a frequent basis with our close family and friends, and hopefully this will be a good way to do so! Please visit often, and I will do my best to keep things updated!

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Mexico vacation-Part 2

While most of our time was spent in the pool or on the beach, we also enjoyed some of the other activities at the resort including bowling, basketball, mini golf, napping in the hammock, shopping at the souvenir stands, and sipping tropical drinks by the pool!  Some days, especially the rainy days, we enjoyed just walking around the resort and letting Keshav meet the other guests.  He was the friendliest kid in Mexico as he would wave "hi" and smile at everyone!








1 comment:

  1. SO photogenic features.. and so cute..I really think he is going to be a Holywood Hero.....
    Dadaji and Dadima

    ReplyDelete