Welcome to our blog!

Vivek and I wanted to share some news about Keshav and Vidya on a frequent basis with our close family and friends, and hopefully this will be a good way to do so! Please visit often, and I will do my best to keep things updated!

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!


For Father's Day this year, Keshav and I wanted to let Vivek know that he was a superhero to us and that we appreciate everything he does for us!  We started the day waking Daddy up with presents!  We then had breakfast at Hobee's followed by an afternoon picnic and play time at the mall (because there was too much traffic on the way to the beach!).  Daddy didn't mind because we got to spend some amazing family time together!  Vivek, thanks for being the best father to Keshav and the best husband to me!  You truly are our superhero! 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Father's Day to Vivek!!! Keshav is so lucky to have both of you in his life! Sounds like you guys had a wonderful celebration!! Krishna, you are so creative with your ideas! Love them!

    ReplyDelete