Welcome to our blog!

Vivek and I wanted to share some news about Keshav and Vidya on a frequent basis with our close family and friends, and hopefully this will be a good way to do so! Please visit often, and I will do my best to keep things updated!

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Keshav's first train ride and visit to Stanford!

We finally took Keshav on his first train ride!  We took the Caltrain from Burlingame down to Palo Alto.  Keshav LOVED looking out the window at the cars, trees, and people speeding by!


We then walked from the train station to Stanford's campus where we met up with Nick kaka, enjoyed some Jamba Juice, and explored the campus!  Keshav was amazed by all of the bicycles!  He also loved waving to all the students (and statues)!




2 comments:

  1. What a handsome young man with his slacks and belt!! I'm sure he enjoyed all the open space, too. Looks like a fun trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo happy to have seen you guys on Friday!! :-D Love these pics, esp the one with him in the main quad on all fours :-D

    ReplyDelete