This year was Vidya's very first Diwali! I got to spend the weekend with her doing some girl bonding because the boys went to Oklahoma City for Ankur Kaka's wedding reception! Keshav and Vivek had a wonderful time meeting with family and enjoying the festivities. Keshav especially liked hanging out with all of his cousins and his Nehal Kaka! We are so glad he was able to spend this time with them and hope that as Vidya gets older, we can all get together often so the kids can grow up knowing each other well!
 |
| Big sisters! |
 |
| Nehal Kaka! |
 |
| Making lego diyas for Diwali |
 |
| The final product! |
While the boys were off on their trip, I was enjoying time at home with my little girl! I even took her to a Diwali potluck in our neighborhood where she met another baby girl only 3 weeks older than her! I think they're going to become good friends. Happy Diwali everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment