Holland is famous for it's tulips and windmills. So Daddy brought back some tulip bulbs that he planted with Keshav and a 3D windmill puzzle that they already put together!

Vidya got a peg puzzle that she absolutely loves (to eat)!
And I got some delicious caramel waffle cookies that taste great with a cup of coffee...yummmm! Thanks, Daddy, for our wonderful gifts! Maybe we can all go visit Amsterdam together one day!


Such cute pictures! What a thoughtful Daddy getting so many fun surprises while he was away! The kids looks so, so cute with their puzzles! I just want to eat them! You'll have to let me know how the tulips turn out as I've tried to plant those seeds before with no luck. :( I'm also a terrible gardener though and am just now learning how to better care for plants.
ReplyDeleteI also love your mug! You guys are so creative! Another idea I'll have to take with me for Father's Day since Neil drinks coffee every morning!