Welcome to our blog!

Vivek and I wanted to share some news about Keshav and Vidya on a frequent basis with our close family and friends, and hopefully this will be a good way to do so! Please visit often, and I will do my best to keep things updated!

Saturday, August 29, 2015

Rakshabandhan 2015!

We love that Keshav and Vidya will be able to celebrate Rakshabandhan, a special holiday celebrating the love between a brother and sister, every year together!  And these past few years, I have been lucky to be able to celebrate with my brother, Shyam Mama, as well!  This year, Mama and Mami came to our house, and we had a wonderful time celebrating the day!














Vidya also really loved making rakhi's and cards to send to her cousin brothers!



It was a wonderful day spent with family :)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful post! Krishbhai and Arjun were so excited to receive Vidya's rakhis in the mail and learn the love and responsibilities they have as big brothers to Vidya!

    ReplyDelete