Welcome to our blog!

Vivek and I wanted to share some news about Keshav and Vidya on a frequent basis with our close family and friends, and hopefully this will be a good way to do so! Please visit often, and I will do my best to keep things updated!

Friday, December 16, 2016

School holiday celebrations!

This year, both kids had celebrations for the holidays in their classrooms, but since they are both in different classrooms, Daddy and I had to split up to be able to attend each one!  Vidya was so excited to show us the work she does in class and to sing for us!



Snacking with her best friend Aidan
Crafting with Niam








Love Mrs. Vajjhala!


Love Mrs. A!














Keshav had been practicing all of his songs for weeks, and his favorite one was Sleigh Ride!  He loves to sing and dance :)



Love Mr. McGlinchy!
Love Ms. Amanda!

No comments:

Post a Comment