Welcome to our blog!

Vivek and I wanted to share some news about Keshav and Vidya on a frequent basis with our close family and friends, and hopefully this will be a good way to do so! Please visit often, and I will do my best to keep things updated!

Monday, June 26, 2017

Impromptu trip to New York City!

When Vivek was traveling for work, one of his flights got cancelled, and he was stuck in New York for almost a day before he could get another flight to Boston.  So, Keshav, Vidya and I decided to hop in the car and drive 4.5 hours to spend the weekend in New York City!  We picked up Daddy from LaGuardia airport and had a great couple of days exploring the city!

We made it!

The kids loved exploring Central Park!



Times Square!





Empire State Building!




Getting around the city!













Taking a break!





 Ending the day seeing the Statue of Liberty...from afar :)


No comments:

Post a Comment