![]() |
| Little sister is so proud of her big brother! |
Welcome to our blog!
Vivek and I wanted to share some news about Keshav and Vidya on a frequent basis with our close family and friends, and hopefully this will be a good way to do so! Please visit often, and I will do my best to keep things updated!
Wednesday, June 7, 2017
Keshav's Kindergarten Graduation
Keshav finished his final year of school at Keystone Montessori school, completing the 3-year children's house program. He had a Kindergarten graduation, and his teacher, Mr. McGlinchy had wonderful things to say about him! We love this school and feel that it gave him so much in terms of academic and personal development. Keshav will definitely miss Keystone as he moves onto 1st grade at Pike School!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Congratulations Keshav!! This is so awesome and I love the picture of Keshav and Vidya! I also loved his teacher mentioning his daily jokes in his lunch box! :):) Congrats on your accomplishments at Keystone and we wish you all the best at your new school, Keshav!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Neil Kaka, Reema Kaki, Krishbhai and Arjun