Welcome to our blog!

Vivek and I wanted to share some news about Keshav and Vidya on a frequent basis with our close family and friends, and hopefully this will be a good way to do so! Please visit often, and I will do my best to keep things updated!

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Keshav's new favorite thing: the door!

Keshav and I have started to take walks around our apartment complex in the mornings.  The air is always crisp and cool, and the property is beautiful!  Keshav loves watching all the doggies that are being walked by their owners and smelling all the flowers that we pass.  But his absolute favorite thing to do on our walks is play with all the doors!  He could spend hours just opening and closing all the doors :)  Keshav was particularly talkative this morning about how much he loves doors!


1 comment: