Welcome to our blog!
Vivek and I wanted to share some news about Keshav and Vidya on a frequent basis with our close family and friends, and hopefully this will be a good way to do so! Please visit often, and I will do my best to keep things updated!
Tuesday, August 14, 2012
We're ready for the New England winter!
As we needed a second car (we sold Vivek's Honda Civic in California before we left) and as we prepare for the upcoming New England winter, we decided to buy a SUV! We just bought a 2013 Ford Explorer, and Vivek was so excited to drive away in his new car today! Keshav was also enjoying the beautiful new car...let's hope he keeps it clean for longer than a day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Congrats! I think it's roadtrip time once we're all in the same place! :)
ReplyDelete