Welcome to our blog!

Vivek and I wanted to share some news about Keshav and Vidya on a frequent basis with our close family and friends, and hopefully this will be a good way to do so! Please visit often, and I will do my best to keep things updated!

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Our secret garden!

Keshav is very excited to have Shyam Mama in town this week!  We started off his trip by visiting the Stevens-Coolidge Place gardens in North Andover, MA.  This is a former farm-turned-estate that served as a summer home of a descendant of Thomas Jefferson.  The beautiful gardens are open to the public, and it is a perfect spot for an afternoon of relaxation and taking pictures!



His favorite thing was playing peek-a-boo around a big tree! 





2 comments:

  1. Wow, beautiful pictures and what a beautiful garden! I can't believe how big Keshav is getting! We can't wait to see you guys soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the peek-a-boo pictures! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete