Welcome to our blog!

Vivek and I wanted to share some news about Keshav and Vidya on a frequent basis with our close family and friends, and hopefully this will be a good way to do so! Please visit often, and I will do my best to keep things updated!

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Arts and crafts with Mommy!

As I love to do arts and crafts, I wanted to do an activity with Keshav related to the autumn season and Halloween!  So, I took Keshav outside (in his new Mickey Mouse jacket and hat) to collect some beautiful orange leaves.  He loved finding the brightest leaves and putting them in the bucket!  He also enjoyed crunching the leaves under his feet and running up and down the hill!







We then came inside where we pasted the orange leaves (and a few green leaves) on a piece of paper in the shape of a pumpkin!  Keshav had fun playing with the glue :)




And here's the final product!  We are very proud of our work, and Daddy loves it!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute project Mommy! You are very creative! Looks like you guys moved to the right place just in time. :) It also looks like Keshav enjoyed crafting with Mommy very much!

    Love the Mickey jacket and cap! I guess you must have ordered it then :)

    ReplyDelete