Welcome to our blog!

Vivek and I wanted to share some news about Keshav and Vidya on a frequent basis with our close family and friends, and hopefully this will be a good way to do so! Please visit often, and I will do my best to keep things updated!

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Navratri garba!

We wanted to take Keshav for Navratri garba this year, so we took him on Dashera!  We went to the Satsang mandir in Woburn, MA where Keshav enjoyed listening to the live music and banging together the dandia!  He was very sleepy by the end :)








3 comments:

  1. LOVE! Crossing my fingers and hoping we can garba together next year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures!! Looks like everyone had a wonderful time, and Keshav looks so dashing in his garba clothes! We are hoping to take Krish for the first time ever this year...if only I can find something to fit into! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay...so glad he had fun this year! I remember last year :). Sejal Foi is so proud :)

    ReplyDelete