Welcome to our blog!
Vivek and I wanted to share some news about Keshav and Vidya on a frequent basis with our close family and friends, and hopefully this will be a good way to do so! Please visit often, and I will do my best to keep things updated!
Thursday, January 9, 2014
4 month old birthday!
Our little princess is already 4 months old! She is the sweetest little darling, and it is so much fun to watch her grow! We just had her 4 month old pediatrician visit, and she is 95th percentile for length...I guess she is not going to be a shortie like her mommy! She loves it when someone is talking to her, and she is making all sorts of sweet noises in response. She has the most amazing smile! We are trying to cherish every single moment with her, because she is growing up too fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It is such a joy to watch Vidya's pictures. She is growing fast!
ReplyDeleteShe is so precious with that beautiful smile!! I can't believe she's already 4 months. It's such a fun age with all those baby coos. You must be enjoying her so much! We can't wait to see her soon now!
ReplyDelete