Welcome to our blog!

Vivek and I wanted to share some news about Keshav and Vidya on a frequent basis with our close family and friends, and hopefully this will be a good way to do so! Please visit often, and I will do my best to keep things updated!

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Look who got her ears pierced!

This afternoon, we took Vidya to the mall to get her ears pierced!  We went to Claire's, and although she cried during the initial pinch, she was such a brave girl and didn't cry at all after those first few seconds!  Daddy did a great job holding her, although I know it was hard for him to watch!  She looks so beautiful with her tiny new white gold studs :)



All smiles afterwards!  Big brother did a great job giving moral support :)

We stopped by the Rainforest Cafe in the mall afterwards to say hi to the alligator and check out the fish!


My darling angel with her first pair of earrings!



2 comments: