| He made spaghetti for his dinosaur friends :) |
Welcome to our blog!
Vivek and I wanted to share some news about Keshav and Vidya on a frequent basis with our close family and friends, and hopefully this will be a good way to do so! Please visit often, and I will do my best to keep things updated!
Friday, January 10, 2014
Dinosaurs, dinosaurs, dinosaurs!
Keshav loves to learn new things, and one of his favorite things to learn about and play with right now is dinosaurs! It started off with just playing with his little figurines and being a stegosaurus for Halloween, but now he wants to learn all the names of every dinosaur and how big they are and what they eat! We checked out this Dinosaur ABC book from the library, and he's already learned all the dinosaurs in them (and remembers them better than even I can!). There may be a future paleontologist in the Munshi household!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my goodness, what a smart boy! Just pronouncing those names is so impressive. Looks like he's really into dinosaurs! So cute! I wonder if he'd like that PBS show Dinosaur Train?
ReplyDelete