Welcome to our blog!

Vivek and I wanted to share some news about Keshav and Vidya on a frequent basis with our close family and friends, and hopefully this will be a good way to do so! Please visit often, and I will do my best to keep things updated!

Monday, February 17, 2014

We went to the animal fair!

We have been missing our warm weather activities such as visiting the farm or zoo.  So, when I heard about an indoor animal fair that was coming to the nearby town of Wilmington, I knew we had to go and check it out!  We were so happy to have Mama and Mami come along with us, and we had a great time meeting and feeding the animals and riding the carousel. Keshav even got to ride on an elephant with Mama and Mami!  This was also the first time that Keshav ever got his face painted, and he did a great job!  He turned into a fierce and adorable little tiger!  Vidya had fun looking at all the animals too, but then she took a nice little nap in the stroller :)

Of course Keshav loved feeding
the goats!
Vidya sporting her new overalls!
Thanks Mama and Mami!
Riding the elephant!
Zebra!


Such an adorable tiger! 
"See Vidya, this is a donkey!"

Checking out the lemurs with Daddy!

Eating yummy Mexican food for lunch!
They sure love their Mama and Mami!

No comments:

Post a Comment