Welcome to our blog!

Vivek and I wanted to share some news about Keshav and Vidya on a frequent basis with our close family and friends, and hopefully this will be a good way to do so! Please visit often, and I will do my best to keep things updated!

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Celebrating Mother's Day at Keshav's school!

Keshav's school has a day that they invite all the moms to come in and celebrate Mother's Day with the kids in the classroom!  This was my first year attending, and it was amazing!  Keshav was so excited to show me all the things he was learning!




He was also in his first play!  The class prepared a solar system production, and Keshav played the part of "Mars!"  I was so proud of him and loved how he walked in arm in arm with his two moons :)



It was a wonderful way to celebrate Mother's Day with my big boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment