Welcome to our blog!

Vivek and I wanted to share some news about Keshav and Vidya on a frequent basis with our close family and friends, and hopefully this will be a good way to do so! Please visit often, and I will do my best to keep things updated!

Friday, December 5, 2014

Fun weekend with Mama and Mami! (And celebrating Mama's birthday!)

Mama and Mami came to spend the weekend with us after Thanksgiving (Mama had to work on Thanksgiving), and we had such a great time!  We had a traditional (vegetarian) Thanksgiving dinner to start off their visit, and it was quite yummy!

The next day was all about celebrating Mama's birthday, which was on November 25th.  Mama had to work on his real birthday, but we had a fun day planned for him at a place where he's had many birthday parties as a kid...Chuck E. Cheese!  Both the kids had a great time, and I think Mama and Mami did too ;)

Two of Keshav's favorite people! 



Enjoying the band!


She loved to explore everything!



Singing for Mama! 
I want to eat the icing on your face!
Icing on the face!
One bite for Mama, one bite for Keshav!



Mama's present: TMNT ornaments!
 
Vidya loved licking the icing around her mouth! She has such a sweet tooth!

The next morning, we took Mami for her first time sledding in the snow!  She has gone sledding in the sand dunes in Texas, but never in the snow!  We all had a lot of fun, especially Keshav!  Vidya went down the hill all by herself for the first time, but we aren't sure what she thought about it because she was so serious the whole time!  It was definitely a fun-filled weekend!



This kid loves the snow!



Daddy went fast!
I was not a big fan ;)


Exploring the snow 
Mami's first time!
Running after Keshav!




No comments:

Post a Comment