Welcome to our blog!

Vivek and I wanted to share some news about Keshav and Vidya on a frequent basis with our close family and friends, and hopefully this will be a good way to do so! Please visit often, and I will do my best to keep things updated!

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Stonegate Holiday Party and fun weekend with Dadi!

This past weekend was the annual neighborhood Holiday Party!  We had a great time last year, so we were very excited to go again this year!  We were also much more involved this year: I set up a photography session for the families, Vivek was the MC, Keshav sang shlokas with other little kids, I held a raffle to raise money for charity, and Vivek and I taught a dance to the kids!  We were quite busy :)  Keshav did a great job learning 3 prayers that he recited in front of everyone, and he loved doing it!  He did a great job, although he looks like he has to pee the whole time :)














The next day, we spent time with Dadi before she had to go back to New Orleans at an indoor play area and then visiting with Santa!

Going for a ride!
Teaching Keshav how to play air hockey!







No comments:

Post a Comment