Welcome to our blog!

Vivek and I wanted to share some news about Keshav and Vidya on a frequent basis with our close family and friends, and hopefully this will be a good way to do so! Please visit often, and I will do my best to keep things updated!

Monday, January 28, 2013

A visit from Mama and Mami!

Keshav and I were so lucky to have Shyam Mama and Ami Mami visit us this weekend, especially since Vivek was out of town for work!  Keshav absolutely loves his Mama and Mami and was beyond excited to have them play with him!  We had a nice lunch out and then some playtime at an indoor play area called Imajine That.  Otherwise, we enjoyed spending time together at home!  Keshav was certainly sad to see them leave, but he knows he will see them again soon!  I can't believe their wedding is only in 3 months!!

Mmm, Olive Garden!
Mami and Mama are already starting
to look the same!


Keshav's favorite thing: Peek-a-boo!




Helping Mami brush her hair!

1 comment: