Welcome to our blog!

Vivek and I wanted to share some news about Keshav and Vidya on a frequent basis with our close family and friends, and hopefully this will be a good way to do so! Please visit often, and I will do my best to keep things updated!

Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Orleans trip-Part 3

As we continued to explore the city of New Orleans, we spent one afternoon at the Children's Museum of Louisiana!  Keshav loved playing with the bubbles, driving all the vehicles, and playing with the trains!


















I think one of Keshav's favorite days was when we went to "Bounce-de-lis," which is a play area with big inflatable bounce structures.  Keshav was very brave and even did the BIG slide with Daddy and Dadi (I was too scared to do it!).  That same day, we went to Chuck E. Cheese for dinner, and Keshav always loves it there!


No comments:

Post a Comment