Welcome to our blog!
Vivek and I wanted to share some news about Keshav and Vidya on a frequent basis with our close family and friends, and hopefully this will be a good way to do so! Please visit often, and I will do my best to keep things updated!
Wednesday, January 9, 2013
One of the best things about snow...SLEDDING!
I used to go sledding as a kid in Kentucky when it would snow, and Vivek and I would go at Duke using the cafeteria trays as sleds, but it has been a long time since we did it...and I forgot how fun it is! We were so excited to take Keshav sledding for the first time, so we took advantage of the snow that fell while we were in New Orleans and went over to Andover High School, which has a nice hill for sledding! Keshav absolutely LOVED it, and he asks everyday to go back and do some more! I'm sure there will be more snow in our future and many more opportunities to go sledding!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my goodness, TOO CUTE!!! Keshav is so cute and looks like he really enjoying sledding! I love his "ready set GO" and Vivek saying "that was really fun" again and again! Haha... I can't believe y'all are living in such cold weather now, but I'm so glad y'all are enjoying it!
ReplyDelete