Vivek and I wanted to share some news about Keshav and Vidya on a frequent basis with our close family and friends, and hopefully this will be a good way to do so! Please visit often, and I will do my best to keep things updated!
Wednesday, January 2, 2013
New Orleans trip-Part 2
One of Keshav's favorite things to do at Dadaji and Dadi's house was go out in their back yard and watch/feed the birds, ducks, and swans! Keshav became a pro at throwing the bread into the water, and he would probably do it all day if we let him!
After spending the day relaxing at home on Christmas day, we started painting the town of New Orleans red! Keshav took his first ride on a ferry boat over to the Audubon Aquarium of the Americas! Keshav loves aquariums, and this one had a wonderful display of fish, turtles, penguins, and otters!
Riding the ferry boat!
Playing with the penguins!
Doing a fishy face :)
The otter was showing off!
One of Keshav's favorite songs is Slippery Fish, and he loved doing the "Great white shark" part of that song while looking at the sharks!
It was the best time in our lives so far having our first grandson spend so much time with us, specially in holidays. He is pure bundle of joy and our happiness in life. We thank God every moment for giving us Keshav. Dadaji & Dadi
OMG, I love the swan video! I love the way Keshav is bouncing up and down every time the swans eat the bread he's thrown! It is seriously cute!! It reminds me of Krish. I have to post the video of him feeding the ducks here...he gets so excited too! He jumps up and down and laughs and says "Ohhh he ate it!!!" It's so sweet and funny!
It was the best time in our lives so far having our first grandson spend so much time with us, specially in holidays. He is pure bundle of joy and our happiness in life. We thank God every moment for giving us Keshav.
ReplyDeleteDadaji & Dadi
OMG, I love the swan video! I love the way Keshav is bouncing up and down every time the swans eat the bread he's thrown! It is seriously cute!! It reminds me of Krish. I have to post the video of him feeding the ducks here...he gets so excited too! He jumps up and down and laughs and says "Ohhh he ate it!!!" It's so sweet and funny!
ReplyDelete