Welcome to our blog!

Vivek and I wanted to share some news about Keshav and Vidya on a frequent basis with our close family and friends, and hopefully this will be a good way to do so! Please visit often, and I will do my best to keep things updated!

Saturday, May 18, 2013

"Oh so many horsies!!"

During this trip, we were able to visit the Kentucky Horse Park in Georgetown, KY!  I knew Keshav would love seeing all the horses, and he was very excited to be able to pet and brush the horses as well as ride in a horse-drawn carriage!  We also watched a fun horse show where Keshav enjoyed seeing them "RUN FAST!"  We ended the day touring the museum where Keshav liked looking at the buggies on the ceiling and pushing all the buttons on the displays.  We had a very fun and exciting day at the horse park, but we definitely missed Daddy!

Watching the horse show


Giddy-up!







"So many buggies in the sky!"

Petting the miniature horse!


No comments:

Post a Comment