Welcome to our blog!

Vivek and I wanted to share some news about Keshav and Vidya on a frequent basis with our close family and friends, and hopefully this will be a good way to do so! Please visit often, and I will do my best to keep things updated!

Saturday, May 4, 2013

White Sands National Monument

The day after all the wedding events ended, Ami's family took all of us to visit the White Sands National Monument in New Mexico.  This is a huge desert made of white gypsum sand dunes.  I have never seen anything like it before, and it was absolutely beautiful!  Even though it was a hot day, we all had such a blast playing in the sand!  Keshav had an especially wonderful time sledding down the big sand dunes with Daddy, Mama, and Mami!  He also loved finding all the big ants, or as Ami Mami taught him, "Mankodos!"

Cactus!
"Again! Again!"

"Go Daddy! Go!"
The happy couple!
Mamas and Masis!

Ami's brother Adarsh jumping the dunes!







Hydrating after a fun-filled day!

No comments:

Post a Comment