Welcome to our blog!

Vivek and I wanted to share some news about Keshav and Vidya on a frequent basis with our close family and friends, and hopefully this will be a good way to do so! Please visit often, and I will do my best to keep things updated!

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Shyam Mama and Ami Mami's wedding!! - Part 3

The festivities ended with a beautiful wedding reception, and Keshav actually was able to stay awake for it!  He enjoyed running around the dance floor and watching the video that Vivek and I put together for the event (see link below)!  In fact, for the past month or so, he has asked to watch that video OVER and OVER again everyday and knows pretty much everyone that is featured in it!

Meeting baby Dhruv!
Nana's mooch :)

Getting sleepy...
But still ready to dance!





Here's a link to the video.  Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment