Welcome to our blog!

Vivek and I wanted to share some news about Keshav and Vidya on a frequent basis with our close family and friends, and hopefully this will be a good way to do so! Please visit often, and I will do my best to keep things updated!

Friday, May 17, 2013

Shyam and Ami's Kentucky Reception

The day after Shyam's graduation, we celebrated Shyam and Ami's wedding in Kentucky for all those who could not join us in El Paso!  Nani and Nana (and all the family and friends who helped) did an amazing job setting up the hall as the streets of Vadodara, and we all enjoyed some amazing Indian street food, yummy Punjabi dinner, and a night of song, dance, and shopping along the streets!  Keshav's favorite part was the ice cream and dancing :)


Adarsh Uncle Mama teaching Keshav
how to dance!




Ice cream time!!


Garba time!



2 comments:

  1. Wowww, Krishna!!! Gorgeous pictures and clothes! You all match so nicely and look so amazing!!! I love that picture of you and Vivek and all the rest too, of course! It looks like you all had a wonderful time, and I love the Vadodara street theme idea too! Your whole family is so creative like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shyam and Ami also look phenomenal in their reception attire!

    ReplyDelete