Welcome to our blog!

Vivek and I wanted to share some news about Keshav and Vidya on a frequent basis with our close family and friends, and hopefully this will be a good way to do so! Please visit often, and I will do my best to keep things updated!

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Shyam Mama and Ami Mami's wedding!! - Part 1

I cannot believe that my baby brother is married!!  Last weekend, we flew to Albuquerque, NM to take Shyam and the whole Jaan down to El Paso, TX to marry the love of his life, Ami!!  It was an amazing weekend filled with good food, festivities, and family.  Keshav had a blast at all of the events, and we're so glad that he could be such a big part of the celebrations!

Because we are on the boy's side of the family, we got to be a part of the Jaan, or the procession to the wedding!  Keshav had a blast riding along with everyone and finding "SO MANY" rocks at our rest stop in the desert of New Mexico!





The whole Jaan!

Keshav and Ruhi ben became very
good buddies!



We made it to El Paso!  and Keshav was so excited to see Ami Mami!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! Keshav is seriously too cute for words!!! He must have had such a blast throughout all the wedding festivities, and I'm sure he was the center of attention! Such a sweet cutie pie!!! If you are home now, I'm sure he's missing everyone :( We always do after family get togethers. Only makes us want to see you guys even more and even sooner!! Krishna, you look fabulous in your 2nd trimester! :)

    ReplyDelete