Welcome to our blog!
Vivek and I wanted to share some news about Keshav and Vidya on a frequent basis with our close family and friends, and hopefully this will be a good way to do so! Please visit often, and I will do my best to keep things updated!
Tuesday, March 18, 2014
6 month old birthday!
Vidya turned 6 months old while we were in New Orleans! Where did this past 1/2 year go? We loved celebrating her half birthday with her grandparents, and we all ate plenty of king cake on her behalf :) She is becoming so much fun to play with now! She gives some great smiles (although you have to earn them!). She is rolling from her back to her belly and is sitting for 10-20 seconds at a time. She loves making loud cooing noises, and every now and then, you can get her to laugh! She loves using her hands to touch and grab things. We just had her 6 month old pediatrician visit, and she is still very tall (90th percentile for height!). We are all making sure to cherish every moment with this sweetheart because time is going by too fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aww she has such a sweet smile!! I can't believe how fast she's growing up! I'm so excited that we get to see her and play with her before she becomes a little toddler (twice, in fact)! Definitely cherish the moments. They really do grow up too fast.
ReplyDelete