Welcome to our blog!
Vivek and I wanted to share some news about Keshav and Vidya on a frequent basis with our close family and friends, and hopefully this will be a good way to do so! Please visit often, and I will do my best to keep things updated!
Monday, December 9, 2013
3 month old birthday!
Vidya is 3 months old!! The time has flown! She is the sweetest little girl, giving all sorts of smiles and cooing away. She loves it when people talk to her! She is doing better with tummy time and is using her legs to bounce and push off of things. She loves playing in her swing and looking at the pictures in the books we read to her! So far, I think her favorite book is "Did You Kiss the Baby?" Her hair keeps growing up and up! She is looking forward to seeing everyone during Christmastime!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment