Having endured a very snowy and cold winter last year, I was wondering when we would be getting our first snow storm, and it happened this week! We're supposed to be getting heavy snow this coming weekend as well. While it is beautiful, now that we live in a house and not an apartment building anymore, we actually have to prepare for the snow! Vivek got his first chance at shoveling our driveway :)
Keshav wanted to go and play in the snow as soon as he saw it outside of his window! So I took the kids out for Vidya's first time experiencing snow. She did a great job handling the cold thanks to the adorable snow suit that Nana and Nani bought for her, but she wasn't so keen about being put down in the cold sled :)
 |
| "It's too bright!" |
 |
| "I love the snow!" |
 |
| "Get me out of here Mommy!" |
 |
| All tuckered out after our snowy adventure! |
No comments:
Post a Comment