Welcome to our blog!

Vivek and I wanted to share some news about Keshav and Vidya on a frequent basis with our close family and friends, and hopefully this will be a good way to do so! Please visit often, and I will do my best to keep things updated!

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Vidya loves her swing!

When Keshav was born, we inherited a swing from his cousins Lila and Diya in California, but Keshav never really cared to sit in it much.  Well, Vidya is a different story!  She spends a lot of time during the day in her swing, and she loves it!  She looks around the kitchen, watches the mobile spinning above, and listens to the songs it plays.  The only thing she doesn't like to do in it is actually swing!  She prefers it to be still rather than swinging, but hey, whatever works to keep her happy is great for me!  It helps me out a lot so that I can cook and take care of Keshav while she plays in her swing.  Here is a short video of her enjoying some swing time!

No comments:

Post a Comment